all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Shorts Used To Be Shorter

Update - my Ranger Panties arrived. I ordered one pair in a small and another in a medium. The medium fits better although the small still fits, just snugger than needed.

Lululemon has 3” inseam men’s shorts…
If I decide to buy again from Lululemon, I will keep this in mind and thank you for pointing it out. (The story here started with what they had in stock at my local running store, and they didn't have the shorts you mention.)

-S-

Update - my Ranger Panties arrived. I ordered one pair in a small and another in a medium. The medium fits better although the small still fits, just snugger than needed.

If I decide to buy again from Lululemon, I will keep this in mind and thank you for pointing it out. (The story here started with what they had in stock at my local running store, and they didn't have the shorts you mention.)

-S-
So, can you run faster in the RPs?

80$US for a pair of short shorts seems exaggerated to me.
The shorts I got were in stock at a local running store. I was really wanting to get in a run, and kept them on as I left the store, carrying the pants I'd worn in home, and then heading out for a run. Those were $68, which is also crazy expensive but at least it's less than $80 ...

-S-

NB: I've enjoyed poking fun at myself here and having a few folks join in.

Yesterday I tried on the RP's. I'd ordered a small and a medium. Observations: judging by these running shorts, women must have bigger hips than men - duh. :) The size small RP fits but is too tight in the butt. The size medium fits better but is still a big snug in the derrière. I wore the mediums on a run today - they do the job just fine, but the pocket in the Lululemon shorts is a definite improvement - bigger but better placed and therefore both more useful and less obtrusive. The size small RP will go on our local Buy Nothing list to someone whom they fit.

-S-

Back
Top Bottom