all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Regarding that cute girl in at the fast food drive-thru

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I just got that.

The song is basically a gold-digger talking to her sugar daddy:

Santa baby, just slip a Sable under the tree for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fella's that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you check off my Christmas list

Santa baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot
Been an angel all year
Santa honey, one little thing I really need
The deed to a platinum mine

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with the duplex and checks
Sign your 'x' on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me

Not a G-rated Xmas song at all!

Written and performed by a married couple fwiw iirc.
Funny story, the woman Maxwell was singing with Dean Martin. Who was friends with Frank Sinatra whom she had an affair with that ended her marriage.

But song was written by a broadway guy. He want involved with either of them in that manner that I know of.

Funny story, the woman Maxwell was singing with Dean Martin. Who was friends with Frank Sinatra whom she had an affair with that ended her marriage.

But song was written by a broadway guy. He want involved with either of them in that manner that I know of.
In 1944, Loesser wrote "Baby, It's Cold Outside" to sing with his wife, Lynn Garland, at their housewarming party in New York City at the Navarro Hotel. They sang the song to indicate to guests that it was time to leave.[1] Garland has written that after the first performance, "We became instant parlor room stars. We got invited to all the best parties for years on the basis of 'Baby.' It was our ticket to caviar and truffles. Parties were built around our being the closing act.{/QUOTE}

Remember, she can't leave, and she's being paid to be friendly to you. That increases your burden to treat her with respect.
f67800bc-4855-44e8-8a36-2a46c7a9ffcb_text.gif

Of course she can leave.

And human nature will reliably take advantage of the fact that many people think getting fired means cannot leave.

Bullies and predators are keenly aware of the dynamic at play and intentionally aggravate it because they are free to do so.

This is an incredible opportunity for her to learn about how the world actually works among the general population. Like a sociological experiment ongoing. Teaching out these principles is something they don't teach in school, and you cannot protect her forever. Better she not find out the hard way.

Reactions: T_M
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom