all posts post new thread

Choose your look

Which one of these men do you want to look like?

• Brad Pitt in fight club- the famale gaze blah blah

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Bruce Lee- bit more muscular but still wiry

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Tarzan (skarzgard)- muscular but sleek..

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Steve Reeves-Old school asthetics

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Arnold- 80s bodybuilder

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Eddie Hall-Strongman

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Pavel- Why not you sissys?

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Dont care- (liar)

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • other- write below

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Klokov

Votes: 10 10.8%

• Total voters
I voted for Arnold, but I really like Bill Pearl's figure much more /may he rest in peace/. And in a period when it does not have a very low percentage of fat. Just as it is in this picture. I am aware that this cannot be achieved even at 30%, and I am not making efforts in this direction. But still, if we talk about a standard of how I would like to look, then this is what I like the most.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 32
I can't think of anyone I'd want to look like, but I've always thought that Cael Sanderson during his active years was amazing. Especially during his senior year at Iowa State when he was manhandling opponents with apparent ease.
1757a39bacf607f3b8d331a07bccd435-3830518074.jpg130507155647-cael-sanderson-single-image-cutjpg-2441355699.jpg
I would 100% want to look relaxed while dominating my competitors.

What about a "muscular dad bod" option? You look great in a tank top and not-disgraceful with your shirt off, but you still like beer and junk food. You have multiple kids and your 40+ but you still actively coach them and lift weights and maybe compete in something physical once and a while. I'm trying to think of a good example of that. Maybe John Jones as a heavyweight?

What about a "muscular dad bod" option? You look great in a tank top and not-disgraceful with your shirt off, but you still like beer and junk food. You have multiple kids and your 40+ but you still actively coach them and lift weights and maybe compete in something physical once and a while. I'm trying to think of a good example of that. Maybe John Jones as a heavyweight?

lol I’m rocking that!

You know, if I could move like this dude, I might not mind the belly that comes with it
Po. Powers and Abilities. by tailung5000 on DeviantArt

Back
Top Bottom