all posts post new thread

Trouble reaching Strongfirst Website - Server Downtime?

Tjerr

Level 6 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
Hi all,

Is anyone else having trouble with the StrongFirst website? This month, I could load the page only twice, all the other times (a couple of times per day, aswel phone as computer) I got the message 'Page couldn't be loaded'. Not the Forum, not the articles, nothing on this site.

But (like now) when I can load the page, there is no mention of this by anyone else?

Haven't been able to log on since this post yesterday, now is the first time again...

Haven't been able to log on since this post yesterday, now is the first time again...
I have been on and off several times - I don't think this is likely to be something on our end since the website has been OK for the rest of us during the time you were experiencing the problem.

I can suggest, if you don't do this already, restarting your device (computer, table, or phone) from time to time as this seems to fix many problems.

-S-

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply.

Weird thing is, it is on my phone, my laptop, my wife's phone, my tablet and my work computer. Also tried different browers...

Edit: also deleted cookies.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Is anyone else having trouble with the StrongFirst website? This month, I could load the page only twice, all the other times (a couple of times per day, aswel phone as computer) I got the message 'Page couldn't be loaded'. Not the Forum, not the articles, nothing on this site.

But (like now) when I can load the page, there is no mention of this by anyone else?
Yes, similar experience here last week! I had trouble reaching the site from Berlin / Germany and Central Poland as well.

Same procedure: tried different browsers, deleted caches & cookies like a madman, restarted the machine(s) - still couldn't reach the site.

For now it seems to be back to normal though..

Sometimes we can't because we are not able access the site ;)
Try to ping the site when you’re having trouble and let us know what those results are, please.

Should we reach out on Instagram/Facebook if those problems occur again?
No, keeping the conversation in this thread would be the best way for us to help.

-S-

You'll see response times reported.

Another thing to try:

-S-

Have you tried multiple internet sources?

Cellular network vs home network vs whatever the equivalent of Starbucks is there?

If multiple devices are having the same problem the only other factors would be using the same software like antivirus, browsers or Internet service provider.

Have you tried multiple internet sources?

Cellular network vs home network vs whatever the equivalent of Starbucks is there?

If multiple devices are having the same problem the only other factors would be using the same software like antivirus, browsers or Internet service provider.
I tried everything, including deleting caches of various browsers,mobile & home net, restarting devices etc.

It was strongfirst.com exclusively that was not available form me - now itis obviously working perfectly fine.

I don't know about @Tjerr @Arjen & @skiff ..maybe some Internet trouble in the whole Netherlands..?

I tried everything, including deleting caches of various browsers,mobile & home net, restarting devices etc.

It was strongfirst.com exclusively that was not available form me - now itis obviously working perfectly fine.

I don't know about @Tjerr @Arjen & @skiff ..maybe some Internet trouble in the whole Netherlands..?
Might be server side(SF) or national decree.

Samesies! Everything worked, except Strongfirst.com. But since I started this Thread, it works fine again... :D

Back
Top Bottom