all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Where to access the Book I purchased in the StrongFirst online shop?

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)

mvikred

Level 6 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
A while back I purchased 'Reload' program. I'm looking to download that PDF now but am unable to find any link for the same. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Just checked my 2019 order email and the download link has an expiration date.

@mvikred I’d recommend checking out Calibre software to organize all your ebooks and make them easier to backup. I’ve got almost every ebook I’ve bought in there and backed up to a couple places. Super nice for finding books you forgot you had too.

@mvikred I’d recommend checking out Calibre software to organize all your ebooks and make them easier to backup. I’ve got almost every ebook I’ve bought in there and backed up to a couple places. Super nice for finding books you forgot you had too.
I’m usually good with storing purchases on iCloud but missed this one :)

I’ve used Calibre a long time back, let me try it out once again now. I’m sure the dev team improved it a bunch !!! Thanks for the suggestion.

I’m usually good with storing purchases on iCloud but missed this one :)

I’ve used Calibre a long time back, let me try it out once again now. I’m sure the dev team improved it a bunch !!! Thanks for the suggestion.
Haha yeah it is kind of clunky, but does wonders for organizing and storing everything on iCloud/drive wherever

Back
Top Bottom