all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Iron Cardio

It's been a little while since I've updated this IC thread. But the last 5 weeks I've been on a steady diet of Axe and IC (2 sessions each per week) along with 2-3 days of Muay Thai training.

For IC I've been focusing on double kb's (24's) and the 28kg (which has been moving well). I've really noticed major strength gains while running IC and my strength endurance has been solid. I've definitely noticed this in my Muay Thai training. My sessions have been running 20 mins as I'm trying to over do it or over train especially with the other activities I'm doing. I've also ordered another 28kg bell and plan to start off with the weighted ladders. This setup has seemingly check off a lot of boxes for me in terms of strength training, endurance, cardio etc.. without feeling rundown or over trained.

It's been a little while since I've updated this IC thread. But the last 5 weeks I've been on a steady diet of Axe and IC (2 sessions each per week) along with 2-3 days of Muay Thai training.

For IC I've been focusing on double kb's (24's) and the 28kg (which has been moving well). I've really noticed major strength gains while running IC and my strength endurance has been solid. I've definitely noticed this in my Muay Thai training. My sessions have been running 20 mins as I'm trying to over do it or over train especially with the other activities I'm doing. I've also ordered another 28kg bell and plan to start off with the weighted ladders. This setup has seemingly check off a lot of boxes for me in terms of strength training, endurance, cardio etc.. without feeling rundown or over trained.
Excellent work—great to hear the carryover to your Muay Thai training.

Back
Top Bottom